Join us for ARTBOURNE’s Opening Night on Thursday 1 November, from 7pm – entry by ticket only, which can be purchased online.
The exhibition will then be open, with free entry, Friday 2 November, 9am – 4pm + curated tours available; Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 November, 11am – 4pm.
There will be something for everyone with prices ranging from $100-$20,000, including:
• 300+ original artworks including original paintings (oil, acrylic, watercolour and mixed media), lithographs, photography, and indoor/outdoor sculptures.
• Several notable & collectable artists, including ARTBOURNE’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 artists’ in residence at Wellesley and Old Boy Michael Browne RCA, who was awarded in 2017 the Governor General’s Art Award.
• Several emerging artists in a range of media
• Limited edition prints, reproduction cards of art works and books featuring the exhibiting artists
• Selected artworks of current Wellesley boys will be included in the exhibition.
Follow us on Instagram and get a taste of the exhibition’s artworks!
NEW FOR 2018:
• ARTBOURNE’s two-day Weekend Workshop with 2017 Artist in Residence Richard Adams.
• Collectors’ Corner where a small collection of secondary investable art will be exhibited for sale by price, with a percentage being donated by the donors to the scholarship campaign
• Exhibiting for sale handcrafted jewellery from the awesome Wellington collective The Makers
• ARTBOURNE café & gift shop on site during the weekend to keep the patrons fed and watered.
NOTE: Purchased artworks can be collected on Sunday 4th November from 5pm, or by arrangement with the organisers on email@example.com.
For more information about ARTBOURNE, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org